Member Bill of Rights
Included below, you will find the Bell City CrossFit Member Bill of Rights. These are promises that we make to you, standards and expectations. In return we ask a few things from you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to talk to Melissa or Nicole.
YOU are at the center of what we do. Your experience at Bell City CrossFit is very important. To keep things simple for you, we ask that you agree to these simple terms and conditions of service:
- Payment for memberships, packages and specialty courses must be made in advance via credit card, or debit card.
- All members must have a credit card, debit card or checking account on file with us for your scheduled automated withdrawal. No exceptions will be made.
- All memberships will automatically renew once the current term has expired, unless prior notice is provided in writing:
- BCCF will honor membership holds of one month or more, provided that Staff is notified at least 14 days in advance of your next bill due date. All requests for membership holds must be submitted to BCCF via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Membership downgrades and cancellations will be effective as of the Member’s next billing cycle. All requests for membership downgrades must be submitted to BCCF via email (email@example.com) with at least 30 days' notice from your next bill date. BCCF will not provide refunds for late requests. Sorry no exceptions will be made.
- Membership upgrades can occur at any time.
- Arrive on time for your appointments and group class (it's YOUR time we're talking about, after all.) We have a 5 minute grace period for class attendance. Any Member arriving over 5 minutes late will only be permitted at the Coach’s discretion.
- If you must cancel or change appointment times, you must provide 24 hours advanced notice. If you do not we will follow these standards:
- The first one we understand, life happens.
- The second one we will count towards your paid sessions.
- Tell your Coach immediately if you're feeling dizzy, lightheaded, or nauseous. We can help.
- Put your things away – neatly and in clean condition – immediately after use. Use the antibacterial wipes to clean off equipment.
- Be nice to everyone else in the gym (if you need to vent to someone, vent to us)
- Make your Coach is aware of aches, pains or other issues at the start of your session.
- Read and be mindful of the Values that we have defined for our Bell City Community.
We promise you that we will:
- Always be on time for our appointment with you or group class.
- Be prepared with a training plan for the session.
- Modify / scale workouts as required.
- Make you the center of our attention during your session.
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Explain WHY any given exercise is relevant to you.
- Correctly invoice and give receipts, or make corrections immediately.
- Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity.
- Provide you with a safe, clean space to train.
- Treat every Member the same with regard to pricing, scheduling, and answering questions.
- Stay on top of relevant research that will help you achieve your goals.
- Provide 'homework' on the same day as your private training session.
- Be as flexible as possible in accommodating your schedule.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Hold your lost or misplaced items for two weeks before donating them to an appropriate charity.
Thank you for making us #BCCFStrong!!