Thanks to everyone who came out on Saturday to complete the Hero Workout "CHAD" honoring our Veterans and supporting Veteran Mental Health Initiatives through the CHAD 1000X fundraiser. Special shout out to all of our active enlisted military and veterans at Bell City CrossFit. We are incredibly grateful for your service today and everyday.
This week, we're heading into the first week of our new wave loading cycle. Hitting 10-8-6-8-6-4 Push Jerks, Deadlifts and Back Squats this week. These efforts are at a RPE 6, and just the beginning of a 5-week cycle, so stay conservative and focus on building solid mechanics.
We also have the benchmark workout, "Your Thighness" programmed for Friday. A fiery sprint, RPE 9 workout requiring unbroken wallballs coupled with push ups...oof.
Don't forget to bring in your donations for our Food & Clothing drive benefitting Brian’s Angels Homeless Outreach in Bristol. You can follow them on Facebook to check their Amazon wish list, or check it out HERE. Donations can be left at the gym in the boxes provided, or shipped directly from Amazon to them (just put a little note with your name sending on behalf of the Bell City CrossFit). Thank you in advance for your support!
Burpee Challengers, we are officially over the half way mark!! Today is Day # 60, only 40 more days until you will have successfully completed this challenge! Almost there!!
Here's your weekly rundown:
• MONDAY: (HEAVY) Push Jerks 10-8-6-8-6-4, AMRAP x 12 Minutes Bike, Toes to Bar, Burpees, Shoulder to Overhead
• TUESDAY: (EFFORT) Deadlifts 10-8-6-8-6-4, For Time Sumo Deadlifts, Back Rack Lunges, Kettlebell Swings
• WEDNESDAY: (GRIND) Every 8:00 x 3-Sets, Row, Box Jump Overs, Chest to Bar
• THURSDAY: (EFFORT) AMRAP x 20 Minutes Increasing Run, Sit-Ups
• FRIDAY: (SPRINT) Back Squats 10-8-6-8-6-4, "Your Thighness" 5 Rounds for Time Unbroken Wallballs, Push Ups
• SATURDAY: (EFFORT) @Erin Every 2:00 x 5-Sets, Power Clean + Hang Power Clean, For Time Double Unders, Hang Power Cleans Partner Option available
• 100-Day Burpee Challenge: DAY 60!! Thursday, September 14th through Friday, December 22nd!!
• Food & Clothing Drive: Donations will be collected through November 21st to support Brian's Angels Homeless Outreach in Bristol
• Thanksgiving & Black Friday Holiday Schedule (11/23 and 11/24): 7am, 8am, 9am Group Classes
• Save the Date: Saturday, January 13th 3pm at Kinsmen - BCCF Holiday Party!
November Strength Cycle
Front/Back Squat / Push Jerk / Deadlift
• W1 - 10-8-6-8-6-4
• W2 - 8-6-4-6-4-2
• W3 - 6-4-2-4-3-2
• W4 - 12-10-8
• W5 - Test Front/Back Squat / Push Jerk / Deadlift
Schedule your no-sweat intro
Bell City CrossFit is a local CrossFit gym in Bristol, CT. Schedule a no-sweat intro to tour our facility!Schedule No Sweat Intro